Mahou Academy, Inc., a nonprofit organization in the USA, is willing to hire individuals of the following qualities and mind sets under the United States Work Permit Lottery or other Work Permit Programs.
This program is highly strategic and influential.
We can also play a guiding role in this process.
These people must therefore meet the following qualities, qualifications and experience:
1. Be Honest and Truthful.
2. Have a clean criminal record.
3. Be courageous and hardworking.
4. Be courteous.
5. Have a PanAfrican mind set.
6. Love Africa and America(USA).
7. Not belong to an organization classified by the United States Department of State and the African Union as terrorist.
8. Be open to learning within the organization and / or elsewhere.
II / Qualifications.
1. Have at least the Baccalaureate or equivalent diploma.
2. To be Mandophone (Understand and speak more or less Primary Mandé, namely, Bambara, Dioula, Malinké.
3. Knowing how to understand and speak one and / or more dialects of Primary Mandé is also a plus and acceptable.
4. To know how to handle computers or Smart Phones well and to have good internet connections, to have access to electricity.
III / Experience.
1. Have at least 5 years of experience in any practiced natural profession.
2. To prove an attachment to the Primary Mangé through any courses, apprenticeships and / or training on the Internet by listening to Mandophone audio and / or Videos.
3. Have at least 3 years of experience in any charitable or non-profit work here in the US and / or elsewhere.
4. Having a level in English and French is a plus.
1. Applicants must be open to drug addiction testings.
2. A Mandophony test will be necessary.
3. The discretion of Dr. Bamba (S.C.), H.c. and others would be necessary for the selection of candidates.
4. Be available to operate remotely if necessary.
5. Agree to sign a contract with the Organization.
6. Note that nowadays, it is expensive to immigrate to the USA through such a program and many others.
Possible and available advantages:
- $ 35,000 in credit from some U.S. financial institutions as working capital.
- Coaching and on-the-job learning around the services of Dr. Bamba (S.C.), H.c., listed at the following official Facebook link:
- To end up in the USA with all the qualities mentioned above and which could have enormous benefits.
- Others foreseeable.
For more information, please get in touch with Dr. Bamba (S.C.), H.c. to the following contacts:
Phone #: 1 646 427 0847.
Private WhatsApp Address:
Dr. Bamba (S.C.), H.c., International Activist In Pluralist PanAfricanism, Founding President of Mahou Academy, Inc. based in the USA.
Official Blog link:
Updated on: 4 / 07 / 2021.